Bleach Revoulotion RolePlay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Revoulotion RolePlay

Bleach Revoulotion RP

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
»  「一」Zanpakutō Profile workshop
Zanpakutō Profile workshop I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 6:49 pm by Admin

» Character profile
Zanpakutō Profile workshop I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 4:51 pm by Admin

» Pmaster's Inventory
Zanpakutō Profile workshop I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 4:17 pm by Admin

» Pmaster's Bakudo
Zanpakutō Profile workshop I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 4:15 pm by Admin

» Pmaster's Hado
Zanpakutō Profile workshop I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 4:05 pm by Admin

» Admin's Inventory
Zanpakutō Profile workshop I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 3:55 pm by Admin

» Admin's Bakudo
Zanpakutō Profile workshop I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 3:54 pm by Admin

» Admin's Hado
Zanpakutō Profile workshop I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 3:52 pm by Admin

» Hado Shop^^
Zanpakutō Profile workshop I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 8:39 pm by Admin

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Bleach Revoulotion RolePlay on your social bookmarking website

Zanpakutō Profile workshop

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Captain Commander
Captain Commander
Admin

Spirit Pressure
Spirit Pressure:
Zanpakutō Profile workshop Left_bar_bleue100000/100000Zanpakutō Profile workshop Empty_bar_bleue  (100000/100000)

Zanpakutō Profile workshop Empty
PostSubject: Zanpakutō Profile workshop   Zanpakutō Profile workshop I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 6:27 pm

「一」 "Owner Name" 「一」

Zanpakuto Profile

Sealed:
Most Zanpakutō look like regular katana, with slight variations between them as one would expect between different swords. The 1st form of your zanpakuto. This form has no unique abilities to it.

Zanpakutou Name:
Sealed Appearance: Picture or description.
Spirit Manifestion: Picture or description.
Spirit Realm: Picture or description.
Elemental Properties: More then 2 needs explaining on how it can take different forums.

Shikai

Shikai Release Command:
Shikai Released Appearance: Picture or description.
Overall Shikai Strength:
Overall Shikai Weakness:
Additional Details (Optional):

Abilities

A passive ability is an ability that needs no command. This can be a unique property you gain when entering shikai form. Izuru Kira with Wabisuke is a good example of a passive, every strike he makes doubles the weight of any object it strikes.

Passive Ability # 1:
Strength:
Weakness:

Passive Ability # 2:
Strength:
Weakness:

Active Ability #1: (Often the most basic ability and easiest to use in shikai with often the lowest reiatsu cost.)
Strength:
Weakness:

Active Ability #2: (These are more complex then the first ability and use more reiatsu.)
Strength:
Weakness:

Active Ability #3: (These are usually the last resort and most powerful shikai ability and use the most reiatsu.)
Strength:
Weakness:

Bankai

(Only the captain may have all 7 abilities. VC may have 2 passive abilities and 4 Active Abilities. 3rd-5th Seats may have 2 passive abilities and 3 active abilities. You can start training for Bankai as an 8th seat but you need to be 5th seat or higher to use.)

Zanpakutou's True Name:
Final Release Command:
Zanpakutou's Final Released Appearance:
Overall Bankai Strength:
Overall Bankai Weakness:
Additional Details (Optional): (Some Bankai may effect the owner's appearance and or the spirit appearance. Add these details if they apply to you)

Abilities

Passive Ability #1:
Strength:
Weakness:

Passive Ability #2:
Strength:
Weakness:

Active Ability #1: (Often the most basic ability and easiest to use in bankai with often the lowest reiatsu cost.)

Strength:
Weakness:

Active Ability #2: (more complex and destructive then the first ability and use more reiatsu then the first ability)
Strength:
Weakness:

Active Ability #3: (final move)
Strength:
Weakness: (usually to some effect of uses all reiatsu since usually they are high powered moves)

Active Ability #4: (Extra ability for Lieutenant and Captain. can be an ability where it is a low reiatsu cost of the first one, but power to match the second ability. It can also be an ability that is slightly stronger then the 3rd but keep in mind once you use your 3rd you will be out of reiatsu.)
Strength:
Weakness:

Active Ability #5: (Extra ability for Captain. Can be an ability where it is a low reiatsu cost of the first one, but power to match the second ability. It can also be an ability that is slightly stronger then the 3rd but keep in mind once you use your 3rd you will be out of reiatsu.)
Strength:
Weakness:

Keep in mind you can use defensive abilities too. A 2nd ability for defense offers more defense then if it was placed as the first ability. The extra abilities for Lieutenant and Captain need to be very detailed in what they do, for the most part the 3rd bankai ability has the most power. You can have a defense ability as the 3rd ( meaning it can stop a 3rd bankai attack but still uses a lot of reiatsu. The amount used will be depend on the attack used, if you stop a second ability, you will have some reiatsu to fight.)
Back to top Go down
https://bleachrevoulotionrp.forumotion.com

Zanpakutō Profile workshop
Page 1 of 1